Whether you're buying or selling a home, having a professional home inspection will give you peace of mind and assist you in a fair and smooth transaction. We have been trusted by home buyers to help them make informed buying decisions for years. Our home inspections typically range from 2-3 hours long depending on the size of the house and you are invited to follow along with your inspector as they perform their inspection.
We take great pride in every inspection we perform. When the inspection is over, your inspector will prepare a detailed inspection report regarding the property.
Reports contain details on:
- The condition of every major component from the roof to the basement
- Major and minor deficiencies
- Any major expenditures necessary
- What to watch out for
- Helpful home preservation tips
- Safety concerns
- And much more
Our Home Inspector will review the detailed report with you to make sure you understand everything and answer any remaining questions.
- We assure the inspection of and report on, over 400 items
- We deliver a detailed report to you before we leave the house
- We show you how various systems work
- We review and explain the conditions found
What Does a Typical Home Inspection Cover?
- External Conditions & Surfaces
- Roof, Attic, Insulation & Ventilation
- Plumbing & Electrical Systems
- Appliances, Heating & Cooling Systems
- Foundations, Slabs & Floors
- Walls & Ceilings
- Garage, Walls & Driveway